Thursday, March 19, 2015

Good Tools Is All You Need

One day, not so long ago....Hubby comes home and announces that he got me a gift. This was just a regular day, not my birthday, not a holiday (well, maybe just a few days before Valentines Day). Of course I was very excited, maybe even a little giddy to hear about this mysterious gift. The anticipation was killing me.

He finally blurted out that it's a new set of pots and pans. If with all that build up, you expected that he'd say "diamonds" or something of the sort, don't be saddened. I was still very excited when I heard what the gift was. A brand new set of Cuisinart pots and pans is actually something I really wanted. I've been using bent pots and pans for at least a decade, so this was GREAT news. Apparently, TechBargains.com isn't just for Tech Bargains.


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment