Friday, November 17, 2017

Cooking = What We are Eating This Week

The theme of balancing work and life is now solidly ingrained in my entire being. It's a constant struggle to try to keep multiple balls in the air. Coincidentally, anytime I tried to literally balance three balls in the air, I failed miserably. Nevertheless, I am persistent and I continue to try to balance, raising children to be competent members of society, feeding them somewhat healthy meals and producing quality work. I don't necessarily succeed at all those things all the time, but two out of three ain't bad, right?

To be able to stay somewhat sane during the week, I try to cook for the week. So here is one of our week's meals.

I call this, Ham Pie.


Soup of the week...


Chicken and Brocolli stir-fry....




No comments:

Post a Comment