Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Me

Last night we all got dressed up, got together with friends for a potluck New Years celebration, and rang in the new year.

As of the beginning of 2015, I am a proud owner of a Fitbit Charge. From now on every step is tracked, every burned calorie is accounted for. I am not much for new years resolutions. But being that I now have a device attached to me at all times (which even tracks how I sleep), I will need to make every effort to be healthier. Move more, eat smarter. It would be great to be few pounds lighter and overall more toned.

With this, please wish me luck in reaching 10,000 steps on a daily basis and my goal weight by the end of March.

Happy New Year! Hopefully the new year will be the year of achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment