Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fish and a Salad = Monday Night Dinner

I am often asked about the dishes I cook. We as Mommies always look for something delicious and quick to satisfy everyone's tastes. If you paid a visit to my Pinterest boards, you would have noticed that I have multiple recipe boards. I've categorized my recipes by appetizers, savory (this board includes both sides and mains), breakfast, sandwiches, salads, dips & salsas and dessert. I have also been asked to share, which recipes I end up turning into actual dishes. As such, I created another board. Specifically to identify the recipes I've actually made. On this blog I will take things one step further and add a little more color, with my own photos.

Hubby has been asking to lighten up our dinners. Skip the sides and go heavy on the salads. No better time to start than on a Monday (how stereotypical of me). If you follow my Pinterest boards, you'll will notice an increase in activity in the "Salads" board.



Getting back to Monday night's dinner. Dinner consisted of fish and a salad. I am not generally a big fan of tilapia but the recipe for Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia has actually proven to be quite good. I didn't get a chance to photograph my final product, so I will share directly from the source.

Photo Courtesy of: Revyourweek.com
For the salad, I went with the Ultimate Greek Chopped Salad. I decided to substitute the red bell pepper with a yellow bell pepper to give it more color.


For what seems to be a light meal, it was quite filling and tasty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment